We help you make managing your hotel hassle free!
One-Stop Hotel Management
iHotel is a multifunctional cloud-based application that brings under one roof all the tools that small and midsized hotels need to compete with players across the hospitality industry. Business owners can now manage everything from bookings & revenue to inventory & personnel management to customer service & physical property maintenance.
Book My Stay
Everything from the locality to types of rooms, availability, cost per night and so on is available to the customer.
Bookings and cancellations can be done without having to visit a third-party booking application.
Hotel & Staff Feedback
Customers can leave behind feedback about the hotel and the staff that served them without having the worry of forgotten tips on the back of their mind.
This feedback can also be taken into consideration by the management for employee appraisal.
Allows the staff to manage and report the daily inventory so as to ensure a case of improper inventory never arises.
The appealing aspect of this application is that it allows the owner to keep a track of their inventory without having to micro-manage.
Front Desk & Concierge
Built to automate front desk services such as check-in and check-out, this tool also enables the customer to access everything about the hotel along with location related information to have a hassle-free stay.
Housekeeping & Room Service
This feature allows the customer to request for room service & housekeeping services directly through the application.
Allows the business owners to access and monitor the check-ins and check-outs and access app generated reports for monthly and annual revenues.
The iHotel Advantage
- Improved resource and personnel management saving business time and money
- Ease of meeting customer needs right from the point of sale to check out
- Increased company revenue through proper resource allocation and management
- Sophisticated management of staff by automatically clocking in service time
- Employee feedback & monetary tips from the customer at checkout motivates employees and enhances service
- Allows cost effective and efficient hotel management that allows the business owner to compete with players in the industry
- Full monitoring and audit trail for reporting of inventory, staff performance, booking related data, customer feedback etcetera
- Allows for management to monitor up to five properties at the maximum at a nominal cost
- Provides management with data to tailor services and adapt to trends in the competitive hotel industry
- Service provided free of cost for the first six months following which subscriptions may be done on a yearly basis